David Solem, MSW, MAPC, MA, MM, LCSW
- Diplomate in Analytical Psychology, Inter Regional Society of Jungian Analysts
- M.S.W., Loyola University Chicago, 2010
- M.A., Pastoral Counseling, Loyola University Chicago, 2008
- M.A., Spirituality, Loyola University Chicago, 2007
- M.Music (Piano and organ performance) Peabody Conservatory of the Johns Hopkins University, 1987
- B. Music (Piano performance), Peabody Conservatory of the Johns Hopkins University, 1984
Music and the archetypal field, psychic crossings between the divine and human realms in sexual orientation and gender fluidity, exile as a core complex in cooperation with the Self, spiritual emergencies as a threshold to transformation, the relationship between “evil” and the “divine”, the shared field in Psyche as revealed in group process, performance practice in musical arts as a path toward individuation.